Safeguarding and online safety are at the core of our school. Through a well developed curriculum, classroom discussions and whole school events such as 'Safer Internet Day', we teach the children to be safe, responsible and positive online citizens. Please find below websites and links to support you as parents to keep our children safe and happy in the digital world.
- Social Networking – A guide for Parents
- CEOP - A place to report abuse online
- Think-u-know - keeping your child safe online
- Netaware - keeping your child safe online
- SWGFL - ESafety for parents, teachers and students including videos
- Keep Control - A video and information about online bullying
- Digizen - All about building safe digital environments.
- Cyberbullying - Laugh at it and you’re part of it.
- Connect Safely - Be Smart Online – A USA site
- Digital Parenting - Vodafone site
- Best Practice Information
This link takes you to a range of information regarding all aspects of supporting your child as they grow and develop www.understandingchildhood.net/